WHAT IS DIVERTICULITIS?
Here are some basic facts about Diverticulitis and Diverticulosis
· Diverticulosis usually causes no symptoms unless one of the diverticula bleeds, in fact doctors tend to find most cases of diverticulosis when they do a colonoscopy or x-ray to look for other problems
· Diverticulitis is a similar-sounding condition in which one of your diverticula gets inflamed and painful
· Costs associated with diverticular disease were around $2.4 billion a year in the United States in 2014
· Average cost of single mild diverticulitis incident in USA (100,000 case group study ). Averaged at - Hospital Inpatient - $11,772 , Emergency Room - $6,355, Outpatient - $4557. These costs are for tests, diagnosis and prescription medication (antibiotics) treatment only.
· Studies have shown an increase in the prevalence of diverticulosis from the mid-1990s through the early part of the current century.
This increase has been most notable among young individuals.
· It is estimated in the USA diverticulosis occurrence in the population has a rate of 35% in younger than 50 years, 40% in individuals 50–59 years old, and 58% in those older than 60 years.
· The prevalence of diverticulitis is higher in women than in men. Under the age of 50 years, the prevalence of diverticulitis is more common in men, whereas over 50 years there tend to be more cases in women.
What is Diverticulitis?
Our gut is lined with muscles that help move food through our digestive system. But like other muscles in our body, these digestive muscles can develop weakness. Muscle tone varies throughout the length of the gastrointestinal tract, with weakness often occurring in the later sections of the colon; usually the result of blood vessels making connections through the muscular tissue. It's at these sites (or weak spots) that little pouches, known as diverticula, can form.
Never heard of diverticular disease? It's extremely common over the age of 50, but many of us don't realize we have it until those little pouches become infected and inflamed. This is when diverticular disease becomes diverticulitis.
If you have diverticulitis, the symptoms are often hard to ignore: it may cause abdominal pain and tenderness, a bloated or distended abdomen, in addition to diarrhea, chills and fever. These symptoms occur as a result of inflammation brought on by an immune response. Your body is trying to fight off the infection, often caused by waste trapped in the diverticula.
The most common treatment for diverticulitis is antibiotics to counter the infection. However, in some more severe cases, tears in the bowel wall can occur, causing a systemic infection that requires hospitalization. Rates of this disease are on the rise, and affecting younger adults as well.
The widespread prevalence of the disease and the necessary hospitalization (if disease progression occurs) makes the diverticulitis a burden on both the health care system, your bank balance and our quality of life.
stages of diverticulitis
There are four stages of diverticulitis according to the Hinchey classification:
- Stage I: Diverticulitis with phlegmon or localized pericolic or mesenteric abscess. This means there are inflammatory masses or abscesses in the fat surrounding the colon or the folds of the small intestine.
- Stage II: Diverticulitis with walled-off pelvic, intra-abdominal, or retroperitoneal abscess. This means that the abscesses of pus or infected fluid are walled off in the area outside of the peritoneum or in the intra-abdominal space.
- Stage III: Perforated diverticulitis causing generalized purulent peritonitis. This means that the abscesses have burst and the inflammation is discharging pus into the abdomen.
- Stage IV: Rupture of diverticula into the peritoneal cavity with fecal contamination causing generalized fecal peritonitis. This means the abscesses have ruptured into the peritoneal cavity and the rupture has led to the presence of feces in the peritoneal cavity causing an infection.
Early symptoms of diverticulitis
Symptoms of Diverticulitis can often go ignored or dismissed as not serious. anyone over the age of 30 who has seen a change in their normal gut habits need to consider the possibility of early stage diverticulitis.
Catching this disease early is vital to the ease and speed of recovery - for instance, Stage III and IV diverticulitis as listed above have ruptured abscesses that would most likely require surgery, but Stage I and II do not.
Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth (SIBO) and Diverticulitis Connection
Small intestinal bacterial overgrowth (SIBO) is very common in Diverticulitic patients - around 80% are diagnosed with SIBO. Small Intestinal Bacteria Overgrowth starts to happen when the bacteria in our gut gets out of balance and overgrows. It occurs most often in those eating a diet high in refined carbohydrates, sugar and alcohol.
So what causes the bacterial overgrowth??
In the gut, enzymes main task is to break down the food, while the muscles, nerves and neurotransmitters physically move the food from the stomach, through our digestive tract, and to the small intestine and colon.
When a gut is healthy, bacteria passes through to the colon along with the food. If there is damage to the muscles or nerves in the gut however, then leftover bacteria get left in the small intestine and causes infection and inflammation. As bacteria gets caught in the sac-like pouches in the colon wall (diverticula), that is when it gets inflamed and becomes Diverticulitis.
Published Scientific Articles on Treating Sibo with Herbal Supplements
The Gut Health Care Center
Healing Plan and Natural Herbal Package for SIBO and Diverticulitis Recovery
- kill rogue bacterial infection - Berbacin Supplement
- kill rogue candida infection - Neem Supplement
- repair damage to gut - GAPS ebook
- boost immune system - Immune Support supplement
- support liver - Liver Support Supplement
- detox body - Zeoco Supplement
- rebuild health microbiome - Prodaily Probiotics
Herbal supplement package includes:
Berbacin Complex Supplement - RRP $82
4 BOTTLES INCLUDED IN PACK
Our exclusively developed Berbacin Complex contains two herbal ingredients, Berberine and Allicin blended together into one easy to take capsule formula. There are two different types of bacterial overgrowth – hydrogen dominant and methane dominant SIBO. This is why we have blended the two scientifically proved natural supplements, Berbacin Complex addresses both types of bacteria at once.
o Berberine is a natural compound found in certain herbs around the world. This extract is a specific treatment for the hydrogen dominant bacteria.
o Allicin is a compound found within garlic in very small amounts. We extract the equivalent of 60 garlic cloves of allicin for every Berbacin Complex capsule and this addresses any methane dominant bacteria.
Neem Supplement - RRP $25
2 BOTTLES INCLUDED IN PACK
Neem enhances the effectiveness of both Berberine and Allicin in removing SIBO bacteria. This makes it a vital part of the treatment package to ensure the best result with Berbacin Complex
Neem is a fever reducer, expels parasitic worms & anti-parasitic, antiseptic, anti-bacterial & anti-fungal. Neem is considered one of the most powerful natural herbal blood-purifiers & detoxifiers known.
It cools a fever & clears the toxins involved in most inflammatory skin diseases or those found in ulcerated mucous membranes such as the gut.
Neem enhances overall health, improves immune system response & supports healthy bowel function.
EM-PRO Probiotic - RRP $39
2/3 of your immune system resides in your gut and if your gut is in bad shape, it can’t function as well as it should.
EM PRO probiotic cleanses and supplements utilizing a cutting-edge Japanese technology known as EM Technology®, which was introduced to the world in 1982 by Dr. Teruo Higa. EM Pro includes a broad spectrum of beneficial bacteria, digestive enzymes and all of their metabolites produced during fermentation to provide a more complete probiotic and benefits to the digestive system.
EM Pro Probiotic aids in detoxification of the digestive system, helping to supply bio-available nutrients to the body while supporting the growth of other beneficial microbes in the digestive system.
The detoxifying agents (metabolites) include naturally synthesized vitamins, digestive enzymes, and other antioxidant compounds and the microbes that are known to break down various toxic compounds, for comprehensive digestive health. This prevents toxins and pathogens from contaminating and producing negative effects on the body while boosting the body’s ability to absorb nutrients and antioxidants.
Zeoco Detox Support - RRP $29
When you are doing a detox or cleanse, the bacteria, parasites or fungus releases many toxins that are responsible for causing the healing reaction.
As the toxins circulate through your system, your body will respond by having a healing reaction (Healing Crisis).
Zeolites work by absorbing toxins from the blood and help to detox the body at a deeper level. In addition to absorbing the toxins from the Candida die off, Zeolites remove mycotoxins that candida yeast produces and minimizes die-off symptoms. Zeolites also absorb a variety of other toxic materials like heavy metals, radiation pesticides, herbicides and dioxins. Zeolites molecular structure captures and removes heavy metals including: Mercury, Cadmium, Lead, Arsenic, Aluminium, and Tin.
Activated bamboo charcoal works by binding and absorbing the die off toxins within the gastrointestinal tract allowing their transfer out of the body in a harmless form. Charcoal absorbs like a sponge and renders poisons harmless. It can do varied tasks because of it’s amazing ability to attract other substances to its surface and hold on to them until they exit the body.
Intensive Immune Support - RRP $19
This organic herbal formula contains more than 92 nutrients and 46 types of antioxidants. It is said to cure about three hundred diseases and almost have all the vitamins found in fruits and vegetables. Even in a larger proportions. With all the health benefits of this miracle herb, it can easily be termed as one of the most nutritious herbs on Earth. It can be consumed by small children and adults.
Some Facts about our Morenga Immune Boost Support
• 92 Nutrients
• 46 Antioxidants
• 36 Anti-Inflammatories
• 18 Amino Acids, 9 Essential Amino Acids
• Nourishes The Immune System
• Promotes Healthy Circulation
• Supports Normal Glucose Levels
• Natural Anti-Aging Benefits
• Provides Anti-Inflammatory Support
• Promotes Healthy Digestion
• Promotes Heightened Mental Clarity
• Boosts Energy Without Caffeine
• Encourages Balanced Metabolism
• Promotes Softer Skin
• Provides Relief From Acne
• Supports Normal Hormone Levels
Rare for a plant source – contain all the essential amino acids to build strong healthy bodies.
Liver Support - RRP $39
Rejuvenating Liver Formula gently strengthens the liver through detoxification of toxins associated with unhealthy dietary choices, substance abuse, hormonal imbalances, as well as environmental pollutants.
• Improved Oral Health & Healthy Skin
• Stronger Immune System & Digestion
• Improved Well-being, Power & Stamina
• Balanced Hormone Cycles (men & woman)
Ingredients: Milkthistle Extract, Dandelion Extract
Liver Support uses Premium Quality extracts and not powdered herbs for maximum potency
GAPS Ebook - RRP $12
To fully heal from a damaged digestive system you must heal and seal your leaky gut, which you inevitably diverticulitus causes leaky gut. You also have to restore microbial balance to your gut flora, which you also inevitably have because the lack of beneficial bacteria in your gut is one of the reasons you have a gut infection in the first place.
FREE SHIPPING TO USA AND UK (VALUE $45)
TOTAL RRP FOR FULL PACK AND DELIVERY - $290
EXCLUSIVE SALE OFFER
INCLUDING FREE SHIPPING!
Total Saving $112
Take Advantage Of this Special Price While stocks Last!
If you can find this pack or equivalent for less than our price we will refund you double the difference!
This treatment pack is a very powerful combination of herbs, because of their potency they can react with certain medications.
Please consult a medical professional before doing this cleanse if you take any of the following prescription medicines: SSRI’s, diabetes medication, cyclosporine, liver medications, high blood pressure medications, blood clotting medications, sedatives. This cleanse is not advised for pregnant or nursing mothers.
We also do not advise for children under 18.